Dastek Now Hiring!!

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
http://www.dastek.co.uk/job_tech1.htm

Thought some of ya might be interested! Its in scotland tho, thats the only thing, but looks an amazing chance for anyone into this kinda thing! Thinkin about leaving my apprenticeship and goin wi these guys, dependin on wat the guy says wen he gets back to me!

Daz :alien:

If i were u i'd finish the apprenticeship then look for this kind of work. At least then you'll have something to fall back on if it doesn't work out. Totally up to u at the end of the day tho.

No offence, but I wouldn't really say I have come across anyone on here with an "excellent understanding of motor vehicle fundamentals and in particular engine management systems and their operation".

Most people fail to understand even the basics about engines, and know next to nothing about engine control and management.

Shame its so far! Sounds very interesting, although I would prefer to work in design and implementation of full ecus rather than piggybacks but what an opportunity for someone.

----- OOps claire left herself logged onto my laptop!.

Andrew said:
No offence, but I wouldn't really say I have come across anyone on here with an "excellent understanding of motor vehicle fundamentals and in particular engine management systems and their operation".

Most people fail to understand even the basics about engines, and know next to nothing about engine control and management.

What do you want to know...It's all nuts and bolts with a bit of zap...!

Dave

Andrew said:

i got offerd an aprentiship with a world rally team based in bawtry,,me mums mates husband works ther so it went thru him,,forgot the name of the team but they worked with evo's

the main reason i didnt go for the interview is i had no knowledge of this sort of thing,didnt know who the world champ was,,it would have been a great job traveling the world playing with ace cars all day long,with a good wage,,but i was clueless and still am!! wot you said ther andrew made alot of sense :)

Back