Custome top mount manifold, angry eyed bonnet, super s bars, shaved pannels

CMF_chuckles

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

up for sale is a custom made turbo manifold to suit a NON A/C K11 Micra. The manifold Itself made out of 1 1/4inch (32mmNB) manderal bent steam pipe and tig welded on a custom exhaust flange plate and T2 turbo flange
This was designed to fit the biggest sized turbo that could physicaly be top mounted with little modifcations but still keeping it the same height as the engine so its nice and neat under the bonnet.

there is only a couple of modifications needed to fit this setup:
- Swivel dip stick all the way to drivers side
- Notch out radiator support pannel or wastegate bracket. (notch would only need to be about a 20 - 20mm square)

Turbo is a brand new GT2871R which is oil and water fed, with a 60A/R front housing and a .64 rear.

also comes with base gasket, oil draing barb and anything els turbo related i can find to go with it

-also have angry eyed front bonnet doubled skinned and fully welded just needs skim of bog and prim and paint to the colour of your car,

-shaved front guards, fully welded and filled and sanded. Just needs priming and paint

-shaved hatch, has been filled sanded, just needs final prim and paint

-have super s front and rear bar with fog lights. both bars need work

- 2 near new front headlights, only been fitted to the car for about 2months

No longer have my project so no point in holding on to these parts.

would like to sell the lot as a package as they all work well together. chasing $1500 for the lot

Contact dayne - 0432 456 370

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
Looks like a tight fit for the dump pipe to clear the alternator looks like you'll need to use 180deg bend. These micra's don't leave much engine bay space for turbo setups. Mine is a fair bit more to the passenger side and I still found it tight but where there's a will there's a way I suppose. The manifold looks good quality what's it coated with?

CMF_chuckles

» CMF Member
yer the plan was to go a 90deg off the turbo and down where the original one went that was one thing that got kept in mine when the manifold got made. I wanted this manifold to last and look the part.

it is coated in black vht paint and was baked in the bbq between coats

CMF_chuckles

» CMF Member
willing to separate now, pm me with your offer on what you want but will keep the super s bars together unless I get interest in them separately.

CMF_chuckles

» CMF Member
ok seeing as everyone is interested in just the manifold iam just gonna separate it all.

Manifold - $600. know i now most people try and do there micras on a budget as i was the same befor i got rid of mine as the body was to much for me to tackle on my own. it is built to last guys not like the cheap stainless ones you find on ebay that just crack which i have experienced myself. yes you may save money at first but your not when you have to buy another or the effort pulling it in and out buying new gaskets. manifolds maid of the same quality in fab shops charge about 800-1000 as i have just had a custom job done to my other car. just depends if you want a back yard for job (not that there is anything wrong with that) or a nice fab shop looking one for the fraction of the price.

hatch - $150 thought i would of had people interested in that ?

bonnet - $150 sold pending payment

guards - $125 for the pair

lights - $70 like new

super s bars with fog lights - $250 (DELIVERED BUT ONLY FOR BOTHG AND FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO) after that postage will be on top of that

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Hope you make a good sale mate. I'll be over Saturday morning (according to my trailer slave) to pick up the hatch :D

Sorry about the delays. If you read my other post on the forums, you'll understand why I couldn't get it this afternoon....

Bloody fuming.

CMF_chuckles

» CMF Member
ok guys have sold hatch and bonnet still looking to get rid of the rest new prices and we are now getting down to the bone prices are going to be firm as they are now cheap.

lights- $50 for the pair
guards - $100 for the pair
bumpers - $180 for the pair
Manifold - $400 and that is a steal for a custom made manifold made to last and quality

Back