Cost per mile?

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Strange question but here goes

Whats the average per mile cost of petrol?
I ask as I'm doing an extra 8 miles a day and want to know how much extra it's costing me

well it obviously all depends on your fuel comsumption and how you drive it. my K10 1.2 is about 8-10p a mile

i "think" mines 14p per mile (current petrol price at about 86p!) on 16"'s n full sound system(2x12"subs n a mdf shelf) which weighs a ton + whiteline gear oh n a very heavy right foot :p

edit- forgot to add its just a dumb 1.0 too :(

Iv been trying to work this out too as im off to wales next week (around 400miles) and im trying to figure out how much its going to cost me, at the moment i have aprox 250 miles to £30 of fuel, but thats been driving around the town doing some business where as i will be doing motorway driving staying in 5th gear at steady revs.

Daz:alien:

Cheers everyone, looks to be around 10-15p then, gonaa will tank up soon and do the maths myself but whens the best time to consider the tank empty without me dying in the middle of somewhere? How much is left in tank when light comes on?

Every petrol car shud get an average of 100 miles to every £10 u put in. So thats £1 for every 10 miles on average

Which i dont, i get 250 miles out of £36!

that surely cant be right... the bigger the engine, or the more tuned the engineis, the more fuel it must use?

That will not be fuel alone. That will probably include all running costs. Wish I got 250 miles for £36!

How much is left in tank when light comes on?

i was only checking this fact this morning! The Nissan book for my 1.3 says the light comes on when there is 5 litres of fuel left.

Back