Convertible drivers door lock

Does anybody know if the drivers door lock (the main black box inside the door with the 2 cables out it) from the 5 door is the same as 2 door convertible as i'm struggling to find one from the 2 door.

Sorry been offline.

There's a few breakers on ebay with c+c in stock. Be worth a bell to get a new lock.

Can I ask what's actually wrong with your lock?

Last edited:
Opens from the inside only

Yes I asked them (breakers) bit so far only one's answered and doesn't have one.

I'm going to a local one shortly and taking mine to see if one grim a 5dr is the same..... doubt it though.

There are slightly different ones I've saw them online, makes no sense to me either.
Not on a 3dr drivers it's not ie kid lock, I've buggered about with it when off and the cable inside works fine, the outside doesn't hence buggered.

I did see a pin of some kind but doesn't stick out. But it's at the side of the lock inside the door, not used from outside.

I did see a pin of some kind but doesn't stick out. But it's at the side of the lock inside the door, not used from outside.
Yep. That's the child lock. It's not meant to be used on the cc, but the lock is the same as the 2 door i beleive. Can't access it with the lock fitted to the door, you have to remove it.

On my cc, the passenger door was making a right noise, the pin had slid out and needed to be pushed back in.

Oh ok, the "pin" on mine is metal and slides, it's about 5mm round and slides in a kind of 1/4 circle. Doesn't seem to work though.

Back