Condensation

Hi, my girlfriends Micra Vibe has always had aa condensation problem, anyone got a cure, or think what the problem might be?? cheers everyone

My almera did this until i found a puddle by the spare wheel...i mopped that up and it hasnt done it since

Which might mean that there is some water in the car somewhere...in theory that would make sense as the water condensation has to come from somewhere?!?

yeah it means you probably have a leak somewhere. My car does it too, one of those jobs I haven't got round to yet.

I find that if i have the air reciculating in the car it make more condesntion and doesn't go away but with it on the outside air setting it clears up pretty fast.

I find that if i have the air reciculating in the car it make more condesntion and doesn't go away but with it on the outside air setting it clears up pretty fast.

I found that too on the way home from buying my car, and in my mates car. Put the little slide thing onto the setting for using the outside air and see what happens

Back