Complete cg13 engine and g/box

PeteST24

Ex. Club Member
I need to sell my engine to make some room for a slightly bigger engine.

Its been stripped down and degreased ready for painting or installing. Comes complete with brand new clutch not even 1 mile on it lol, gearbox, alternator, air box the lot. Only thing that is missing is the car, exhaust, drive shafts and loom really.

Note, this is a non NATS engine.

I am looking for £130 ono

some of the loom was cut, not much not sure if it can be easy to repair. ECU is ok to take out. Hubs are there. Tank? which one? Most of the subframe is rusty.

I need to pick the gearbox up from Ollie tomorrow so it will limit me removing the stuff. If you want to collect the stuff tuesday then you can give me a hand removing it all.

for the whole lot i would be looking for about 180. the loom was cut near a couple of sensors. the petrol tank with fuel pump and lines are all there. engine is complete with throttle body, alternator, and everything.

Yeh ok £140. I will try to get Wednesday off work but if not I may be able to leave early.

I will also get some of the bits off in the next 2 days after work, now we have a little more light in the evening its better :)

email me your number and I will let you know tomorrow if I can get wed off.

Sorry, didnt get chance to log on last night.

I have Wed off and will email you tonight when I get home from work with my address and a time to suit.

I have put some of the engine back together to help but not all of it.

Back