comments

whenever people ask me what car i drive and i tell them a micra i never get any good comments, theres only 4 people i know that haven't made a snotty remark about owning a micra...and 3 of them own r have owned one in the past.
does anyone else on here get the same treatment?

despite all the comments i haven't been but off my micra, gonna take a while to get it how i want it, but ill prove to them all micras aren't just granny cars
they are more than that
rant over

dont worry m8 i get called a lady boy, granny, queer and even worse if they are that shallow then just wait till there up your bottom and floor it!! makes em look complete fools in front of there m8s lol:laugh:

I think this is something that all of us on here have encountered before. To be honest I don't care anymore: my car is cheap to run, economic and reliable. If I had the money I would probably buy something else, faster and better-looking, but as I am a student I am happy just to have a car and not have to get the bus everywhere. I think the main problem with the Micra is that no sporty version was ever made. Pug have the GTI's, Citroen have their VTS etc etc. Some of my friends at uni drive Mercs, Golf GTIs and so on but are all on their parent's insurance policies and they don't own the cars, so I console myself with the fact that at least I actually own my car.

Back