Comedy customer service from shops

k11_whore

Steve :)
On a northern Ireland forum and a fella on there had a comical reply today what have you come across?

(halfords)
Called in today and got a few various bottles of AutoGlym for good money.

I seen that they had 5 litre drums of screen wash at the door, approx 50 drums of blue screen wash to the right of the door and the same number of pink screen wash to the left, though they were priced at £3.99 and £4.99, so I asked the guy the difference in the 2, expecting 1 to be concentrated and 1 to be pre-mixed or something, but his answer was hilarious.

Me - "Excuse me, what price are the drums of screen wash over there? And what's the difference in the blue and pink gear...?"

Halfords employee - "You see, Sir, the blue screen wash, which is our own brand, is for older cars, pre-2012. The pink stuff (at this point, looking at the drums of pink screen wash with a twisted up face), which is erm, our own brand too, is for new cars. The blue stuff is cheaper because people don't spend as much money on old cars. The pink stuff smells nicer though... What year of car is it for...?"

Me "HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The fella I was with nearly had to scrape me off the floor... ^:eek:)^:eek:)^:eek:)

Lol I've had that I called them up as a last resort on a Sunday asking if they had or could get a water pump for my car they told me to try b&q :D

Back