clio front bumper

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Just been to the scrapyard and saw 2 cleo's old style and new with a nice front bumper on with fog lights should I buy? Sorry I'm useless I no!:grinning:

If it looks like this
renault_clio.jpg

Then I have always said that it will fit real nice, try taking the bumper off and offering it up to a Micra to see how it looks

it does how the heck will i get it off and it looks like its got a little crack innit that'l b fixable wont it

You're gonna have to get under the car, will be a couple of screws there, one in each corner where the arch is and then there will be miscellaneous screws along the top, the headlights might need to come out too.
Small cracks are easily fixable with a bit of filler and some time :)

personally, i think its pointless, whats the reason for getting a new bumper anyway? is ur current one knackered? if so just get a proper k11 bumper and if its coz u want a different bumper then you might as well get one a bit more different lol

are you after front fogs for your micra? i have some off my old micra if you want to buy them.and i can even fit them for you because i live near your area.sounds like you dont want to snap a nail lol

i seriously am struggling to see the sense in this? you want a clio bumper coz it looks better yet its hardly different to the standard micra one? most pointless "mod" ever!

big_ben i have sum old fogs from my old micra i am selling to gemma which will need to buy the french trash front bumper

Back