Clear Headlights

Hi all, newbie here. Headlights on my daughters 53 plate K12 got an advisory as they were well fogged and we could not get a decent finish on them despite using different polishes etc. So, before I found this forum, I bought a new pair of headlights. Then my darling daughter came home and guess what? she had fixed the problem. Part ex'd the car for a next to new one!!! Yeah I know another dumb dad.

Any way a pair of headlights, make a reasonable offer plus carriage or collect J8 M25.

Thanks

Anyone tried toothpaste/baking soda/ 'other random household items' for cleaning headlights? Lots of stuff on youtube, haven't tried them myself.

Anyone tried toothpaste/baking soda/ 'other random household items' for cleaning headlights? Lots of stuff on youtube, haven't tried them myself.

I find either T-cut or some G-3 cutting compound is good for a quick fix. Bit of elbow grease to polish them up for 5 minutes lasts a while and just do it again every month or so whenever needed.

Hi Andy P only just read tour post. Did you get new headlights as I still have a pair unused sitting in the garage just waiting for a reasonable offer.

Hi,

I'm on the lookout for a pair of headlights meself sir for the yellow peril pickup.

If AndyP no longer needs a set and you're willing to sell then I'm game.

Chris.

Hi Chris, in the interests of fair play I'd like to see if Andy is interested, if not you'll have first refusal.
Watch this space!
Thanks

Hi all, newbie here. Headlights on my daughters 53 plate K12 got an advisory as they were well fogged and we could not get a decent finish on them despite using different polishes etc. So, before I found this forum, I bought a new pair of headlights. Then my darling daughter came home and guess what? she had fixed the problem. Part ex'd the car for a next to new one!!! Yeah I know another dumb dad.

Any way a pair of headlights, make a reasonable offer plus carriage or collect J8 M25.

Thanks
Did you sell the lights?

Back