Citreon C2 VTR Vs Micra 160SR

A

Antsub

A couple of friends at work told me that there was a shoot out on either top gear or fifth gear were they compared the two cars on the track having stupidly missed it does anyone know where or how I can download the footage from either of these programes I'd love to see what the out the outcome was ? my mates are telling me that the citreon won it ? but don't want to belive them hope someone can help

in the evo reviews the 160sr nailed the vtr on everything but understeer. the micra had a bit more and a bit more body roll due to its height.

only reason they compare 160SR to VTR is because they are similar price. a better comparison would be the C2 GT, dunno about the VTS

Actually - it was the VTS, not the VTR. Sure i've got a vid of it somewhere, will hunt about for it. All my data is still on Cd's, so slwoly getting it back on :)

the c2 vts are alot slower than the saxo vts thatss for sure...i would say titch would have a c2 vts like he said and nail a vtr c2

C2 VTR's are a bit tubby for the power. James and I had a bit of fun with one last Donny show round some roundabouts.............couldn't keep up, but then again it was standard ;)

Low Rider said:
C2 VTR's are a bit tubby for the power. James and I had a bit of fun with one last Donny show round some roundabouts.............couldn't keep up, but then again it was standard ;)
Ah yeah that was fun, you really can't beat the full whiteline setup :D

Back