Chrome Handles...

yeh they should be 9 quid something +vat i think makes it £11 i just recently had to buy a new one bout a month ago

gallery needs updating aswell :p needs somemore pics!

p.s somemore of mine on photos of memebrs k11s ;)

Cheers will add some of them soon, i have loads and loads of plans for the site over the next few months, i am gonna be adding loads of articles and general information pages about the micra! I am in the process of updating all the pages at the moment..

Talking of the chrome handles.

Anyone think they'd look okay on a 5 dr Marine Green?

Was thinking of doing the corner bumper strips as well.

Just not sure on how they would look with the colour car I've got...o_O

i like the chrome bumper things but cost way too much and really hard to source second hand or such if you find some cheaper let me know innit
but i prefer it over colour coded also it makes the car look that bit more modern i think

heres some piccys for you :p

Attachments

• DSC02469.JPG
    DSC02469.JPG
    326 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAGE_118.jpg
    IMAGE_118.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 168
Cool. I was originally thinking of colour coding the bumper strips and door handles. But then thought, nah, chrome may look a bit better and different.

Now, seeing those nice pics, I'm not sure what to do....:glance:

As you say, colour coding looks better. My old Twister had them colour coded.

Aghh!!!..decisions...

yes the base is plastic with metal chrome paint sorta thing on it i once peel-ed one apart lol u could cut ur finger on the peel-ed strips i aint sure what exactly is "chrome paint" but these are a sorta thin layer of metal...

I have bought them at my dealer voor € 25,-. Then you have a set of 2. I must look for you, which kind of partnumber they have. I've they are the same in the UK and Holland.

Back