chrome

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me I have a 2002 Se and iam wanting to fit chrome effect bumper corners all 4 and door handles all 4 that the Se+ have fitted.
Has anyone got any part numbers for these items i can use as my local nissan dealer wouldnt help as i didnt have a chassis number, obviously i didnt as i havnt got a Se+ Thanks in advance

Hi mate yes like Agent_Sm1th said I do like my shiny chrome bits, you can still get them as optional extras but not cheap, I bought a whole new set including bumper inserts, handles and boot lid insert! :)

I ordered and bought them through my friendly Nissan dealership Nissan Westway in Southampton but they were not cheap! :( I will post on this thread the part numbers for all the chromy bits!

Cheers
Andy :D
P6141387.JPG
P6141395.JPG
P6141396.JPG

Hi here are the Nissan part numbers for the chrome inserts:

Front Bumper Chrome Inserts:
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP F= Part Number: N62025BF800
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP F= Part Number: N62024BF800

Rear Bumper Chrome Inserts:
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP R= Part Number: N85024BF800
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP R= Part Number: N85025BF800

Rear Boot Lid Handle Chrome Insert:
Description: N/STK CHR LICPLATE F= Part Number: N908501F500

Hope this helps? :)

Cheers

Hi here are the Nissan part numbers for the chrome inserts:

Front Bumper Chrome Inserts:
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP F= Part Number: N62025BF800
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP F= Part Number: N62024BF800

Rear Bumper Chrome Inserts:
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP R= Part Number: N85024BF800
Description: N/STK CHR INS BUMP R= Part Number: N85025BF800

Rear Boot Lid Handle Chrome Insert:
Description: N/STK CHR LICPLATE F= Part Number: N908501F500

Hope this helps? :)

Cheers
Thank you very much for all that info much appreciated is ther any numbers for the door handles
regards stephen

Hi Stephen,
After a search through my records I found the chrome handle part numbers, I do not know which is the front and rear handles but on the invoice it stated 2 x of each part number so here they are:

Chrome Handles:
2 x Description: N/STK CHR OUTS DR HD = N806061F605
2 x Description: N/STK CHR OUTS DR HD = N806071F605

Please update us and with pics if possible if purchase and fit all the shiny chromy bits? :)

Cheers

Hi Stephen,
After a search through my records I found the chrome handle part numbers, I do not know which is the front and rear handles but on the invoice it stated 2 x of each part number so here they are:

Chrome Handles:
2 x Description: N/STK CHR OUTS DR HD = N806061F605
2 x Description: N/STK CHR OUTS DR HD = N806071F605

Please update us and with pics if possible if purchase and fit all the shiny chromy bits? :)

Cheers
Thanks again Andy for all your help i will go to my local nissan dealer and see whats what Will post pics when i get them Regards Stephen

Hi mate glad I could help if you need any more info let me know!

Cheers
Apparantly no longer available according to the stealer and if they were i would be looking at £400 thats for 4 handles and 4 corners lol Dont beleave them as they never even looked on system will try another stealer somewere else But i might know someone who has the bits he is going to check and get back to me

Apparantly no longer available according to the stealer and if they were i would be looking at £400 thats for 4 handles and 4 corners lol Dont beleave them as they never even looked on system will try another stealer somewere else But i might know someone who has the bits he is going to check and get back to me
Ive managed to get all the chrome bits from someone who is breaking a Se+
just waiting till they arrive will post pic

I am 100% sure they are still available private message me your email and I will connect you with a brilliant Nissan parts department person! :)

I got the chromey bits September 2015 they were dispatched from the main Nissan parts centre in Holland! It really makes my blood boil when you get a Nissan dealer who is not bothered to give a fair level of customer service or should I say are lazy and not bothered! :mad:

Back