cheap car

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
I need a cheap small engined car to learn my son to drive in, would prefer northeast area as i hate driving long distances due to back injury.....body work not that important but must be solid in all the right places.

ok ive read the thread in sell section, 1 its not cheap 2 its not local read my first post 3 wheres the pics and to be honest for 900 quid I could get 99 model k11 or even 2000

well if you read the other post in it, it says £500 which is a good price considering

the pics are in the blog and k10 section or curtis' blog or speedles k10 blog

i could deliever.....Sorry i even posted! :glare:

Im so sorry, im not interested in a k10, and im not getting into an argument over it as i allways get banned so its a polite no thank you im affraid.

again its a little to high in price basicly im after something that needs a little work, reason been that once you rekon insurance into it then it becomes 2 grand so i need to keep costs of car down to under 500 or cheaper even. thanx for offer though but its just a tad higher than i want to pay. Sorry i have to keep it real as he is at colledge and has no income so it will be down to me to fund it all.

Back