CHAT ??????

Only been on here for a few days and still working out what all the little signs and signals I'm getting mean.
So here's my question - what does the chat function at the bottom of the screen mean ???
I presume someone wants to chat - like - NOW??? Sometimes I have like 9 names showing at the same time :confused:
Can you talk to that many at the same time - help please.
I have only had a laptop for just over a year - can't really use it, probably only 5% of its capacity...SO take it easy on me guys and girls.

Only been on here for a few days and still working out what all the little signs and signals I'm getting mean.
So here's my question - what does the chat function at the bottom of the screen mean ???
I presume someone wants to chat - like - NOW??? Sometimes I have like 9 names showing at the same time :confused:
Can you talk to that many at the same time - help please.
I have only had a laptop for just over a year - can't really use it, probably only 5% of its capacity...SO take it easy on me guys and girls.

It's a feature that allows you to 'IM' (instant message) anyone you like on the forum who's online. You can use it to get in contact with someone quickly if you need to, as long as they're online.

Don't worry, it doesn't mean there are people who are trying to contact you right now - if someone did want to chat to you, you'd get a little box open up at the bottom of the screen with what they've said to you.

Back