Changes soon to affect Non-official members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my view on this is simple. if people want benefits of cheaper insurance etc then by all means join up. otherwise your limited to so many posts per week.

thoughts please.....

hughes_16v: right so your upset with the way ed talks to some people on here as in not you?

yet you on the other hand you can talk to him like this:

hughes_16v said:
hes a bum rapping muppet,

so really your saying that anyone who talks to people like you just have deserve a kick in the teeth? in that case does it not make sense that you should be kicked in the teeth for what you just said? and your calling ed double standard o_O

like rik said there was really no need for that.

Not taking sides here but as explained above it was the members who decide this, Ed just proposed the idea.

hughes_16v said:
happily join and pay 20quid if ed wasnt here, simple as that, for admin he's to insulting, argumentative and double standard, or if he toned down the way he talks to ppl

well ricardo swarez is in the same boat as me by the sound of things.
iv seen how ed talks to people on here and to be honest one day he will get a right kick in the fcuking teeth, hes a bum rapping muppet, cant post no more then 100posts unless u spend 20quid to be a official member! that sucks ed u need ur ****1ng head sorting out man!

Well looks like I take back what I said about you being an example of a good non-official member to the club, when I was speaking to Goldstar and others yesterday. I shall leave it to kev to decide what he should do. As I simply cannot be bothered.

hughes_16v as others have said theres deffo no need for that. your moanin that ed talks bad to people but not once have i seen ed talk to people anywhere near as bad as you have just spoke to him. but hypocritical really!!!

Well, it is a fustration thing for hughes as i know it is for others, and being a member doesnt make him talk to you in a better way, perhaps this could be arranged - as id pay 10 quid to see edward not go west at people and speak to them like dirt... Who DOES he think he is?

lmfao,,your acting as if your giving Ed the money,,its going towards the club to make it better!,

you stil have to face Ed ,member are non-member,

yes you have problems with each other,,big deal,,, get over it

thers going to be people you dislike/dislike you wereva you go in life,,get use to it!!

Hughes_16v and Dusk, i know you may be frustrated and you wish to take this out on Ed. But have you considered the following things.

1) Although Ed has proposed the changes being made, these however are being VOTED for. So if your going to have a go then you will have to take your anger out on everyone.

2) If this was in a shop or a office and you threatend or swore at someone then you would be kicked out of the building or the police would be called.

Everyone is always against change, but this happens when it is either required or forced apon people.

Mike

I havent threatened or sworn at anyone, i dont feel THAT strongly against the guy.. he just doesnt have very good "people skills..." to interact properly with people...

And your right *yawn* - i may as well make a new non-member account now eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back