CG13 For Sale

lol just think.....£50 in fuel ?

your getting a 1.3 Engine and Gearbox with ECU and driveshafts.

for £200 all together !

that sounds like a bargain to me !

approx 60k I was informed

at the moment the clutch and gearbox is off, as I was sorting a clutch issue out with the clutch bearing sticking, but that's resolved.

I can put the box back on the engine if you like, or leave it off, easier to transport it

I'd recommend leaving the box off :) makes it easier to lift it into the back of the car too having them seperate, and it will remind you to put gearbox oil in before you run it too :) lol

I have all the bolts in a little tub for it :)

i will if i can get iut up ere:) why didnt y6ou give me it before you broke it gemma:p saved some hassle;)

phill looks like i might just be able to get up on wed if that ok? will let you know def by tomorrow

Chances are I won't be at home on Wednesday as I'm working in Croydon.

I'll be home at weekend, however, my parents will be home at that time, call me asap on 07921923679 may still be able to sort something.

well if we can coz looks like only day i got off uni as i work weekends, maybe your parents might be in:) I will ring you l8er to see if we can sort something out

Ok, well I'm not working away this weekend, so I will be home on Wednesday, but only between 6 and 7 then out till 11 ish

Weekends are really the only 100% option for me dude. Throw a sicky :p

Broony said:
well if we can coz looks like only day i got off uni as i work weekends, maybe your parents might be in:) I will ring you l8er to see if we can sort something out

To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and ensure your post is relatively typo-free

Ok its fine for me. Is it possible to have only engine?
As far as I know the engine is CG13. What is the DE?

Letter Feature

D DOHC, Variable Valve Timing, or Direct Injection
E Electronic Fuel Injection
I Throttle Body Fuel Injection
S Electronic Controlled Carburetor
R Supercharged
T Turbocharged - this can also stand for Twin Carburettor
TT Twin-Turbocharged
V Variable Valve Timing with Lift

You can take just the engine for £150 if you don't want the box. No point in me giving you the engine cheaper as it will just make it a lot more difficult for me to get rid of the box.

same price as engine, at the moment I'm not willing to split them as it will just make it more difficult for me to get rid.

£150 for engine and gearbox with clutch

No worries, if anyone definitely wants just the engine, like the guy who didn't post back yet, then let me know what you'd take for the 'box and clutch. My 'box is on the way out but it'll go for a while yet, this just looked like a good chance to fix it cheap! Cheers...

Hi sorry was busy with some stuff. I will take the engine. How can I pay you since Im from Malta. I will fix picking up.

Is this everything i would need to convert my 1.0L to a 1.3? Anything else i would have to get?
and what condition is the engine? miles/age etc?

Very interested in this, would even make the trip from edinburgh for it...

Cheers

engine is in good running condition done approx 60k, has everything.

Gearbox, Engine, rear gearbox mount, gear selector, driveshafts, ECU

still got this? :s i think it might be cheaper to buy the whole new engine and gearbox than it is to get just a gearbox.

Back