Central Locking issue

"You snooze, you lose"
We've recently bought an 02 plate K11 1.3, 5 door.
The central locking is playing up, it automatically locks itself again after a second.
Once inside I can unlock the passenger side door and all the others stay unlocked.
I've been told it's the actuator, but these are no longer stocked by Town and Country, the Nissan Parts Suppliers.
They gave me a couple of part numbers, 8058250J00 and 805526F705.
Any ideas if this is the right part to fix and also how I can get hold of one of these?
It's a great little car but we're looking to sell it and want to get this sorted for sale.
Cheers folks!

Last edited:
Video of the problem I'm having. When I use key in driver side door it only opens that door. But if I use key in passenger door it unlocks all the doors.
With key fob on video when I try to unlock the car just relocks again.

Video of the problem I'm having. When I use key in driver side door it only opens that door. But if I use key in passenger door it unlocks all the doors.
With key fob on video when I try to unlock the car just relocks again.

That's the problem exactly. Tried several places to get the actuator but no joy. I wonder if buying the whole locking assembly from a wreckers is the way to go...

That's the problem exactly. Tried several places to get the actuator but no joy. I wonder if buying the whole locking assembly from a wreckers is the way to go...

I have read online could be actuator too. But don't know which one!!! I'd imagine driver door due to it not opening the rest of the doors.
I did buy 1 for £4 on eBay. But when I opened up door the actuator was completely different.
So I'm completely stumped.

Can't find his post.
Hello Kev.
It was about 6 months ago, not so much a separate blog, but showed the part stripped down and his repair to it.
From memory his problem was a broken spring inside the actuator, and a lot of rust.
He replaced the spring, cleaned it all up and fixed the same problem you are having.

Back