Central Locking diagram and info needed

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
I know the diagram is in the Hanes manucal but does anyone have a colour version I can print out?

The plan, I have an alarm on my car (the crowd cheers and claps), I have central locking (the crowd is going wild now), I want them to work together, but by connecting an actuator as I did this before and the actuator would sometime struggle meaning I was always checking which defeats the object of it.

So can I use the positive and negative wires from the alarm (which would connect to the actuator) and fit them to a relay that upon pressing button to activate alarm would send signal to lock and on next press send signal to unlock them?

I need the diagram to determine which wires are for locking and un-locking.

What relay would I need?
Here's what I've been reading to look into it

Any info is good but please no posts saying I fitted the actuator wrong, I got help before, it worked for a short time un-reliably, plus I want a more electrical solution than relying on a rod to move another rod.

Gary -

stop bein tight and get the piece of wizadry that does it all for you (from maplin)

remote c/l interface its about £15. Or i might even have one - i'll look. Any semi decent alarm will already have an output (ditch ur argosparkrite lol)

JK

EDIT: u can get the window module too. Ive always used the maplin interface and their actuators - never had a problem on all my cars. if ya want a lift bud give us a shout!

I've got the interface for my alarm, got an actuator from maplin, but was pants after a bit.

Plus I fancy a challenge, stop being a spoil sport Mr Nasty

Anyone got a Haynes manual handy?
Page 12.22 the wiring diagrams, which diagram is mine, without deadlocking or with deadlocking?

Well, I can say my idea works...........but I forgot the drievrs door doesn't have a motor on the lock so this setup only works the passenger door! DOH!!!

Guess it's gotta be an actuator, anyone got pics of their setup, I've tried it a it doesn't seem to want to move it how I've got it.

Back