• Facelift

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Pre-Facelift

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Titch

Micra K11ng
Right - these have been spoken about before, so who would be interested and for what model I.E facelift or Prefacelift.

Please don't vote unless you plan to buy one!
If you do vote, put what model you have etc.

Will get prices and quotes once i have numbers sorted out, but looking about £350 - £400 mark.

Titch :kungfu:

lol im interested but i havent got either :p

Looks like im going alone on this one

i thought wayne(quickdraw) was going to be doing carbon bonnets before he left msc,,,why dont you ask him about them

59 bhp is more than enough said:
chi said he got quoted about 40 for just his bonnet, shouldnt there e a discount for a group buy

He said £400, not £40.

Well if i can get numbers i will look into it guys!
:kungfu:

There is a compisite company in our village - will go on monday to ask about the poss of doing bonnets!

They do work for alot of motor racing teams and also Noble as well as others. You never know may be a good possibility!!

price seems steep hopefully you can get a discount dipending on how many owners are intrestedfwn

my mate just bought one for his skyline and it set him back £800 so this is a snip of the price :eek:)

yeah i meant 400 sorry people. yeah but the skyline bonnets are relativly large compared to micras. does anyone knw if i had the bonnet and used my car everyday on the motorway willl its just get knackered.

I believe that if they are of any quality they should have a good coating of laquer on them..

if not you could always add some of that protective film onto the bonnet

driving everyday and down the motorway shouldnt ruin it, carbon fibre is realy hard and very strong, weight for weight its alot stronger than steel, I do believe they come with a protective layer over the top anyway, a seethru harden polymer I think.

FAO: TITCH when you ask this bloke about the bonets could you also ask about further mods to it as i have just got my super charger. might need a dirty great scoop puttin in it as this thing is gunna be mounted facin forwards on top of the engine (i think) kinda like that mad max one. lol

For those who are winging about the price. £400 is the going rate for a carbon bonnet.
Do some research and you'll find high end ones cost £600+

everyone iv got a rough price for the bonnet if we can get 10 people for each one we are looking at around £300 for a carbon fiber bonnet with Fiberglass strengthening.. with the choice of either normal latch or pins..

let me know.

Back