Carbon Fibre Door Cards

Yes, but no. Same as you I looked around and I could find universal door cars, or thin carbon for that price however Ramsport do a set ready made and trimmed for the K11, they are slightly more expensive at £120 a pair but personally I opted to spend a bit extra and not have my shody workmanship cutting them as I'd never get the shape perfect!

I'd recommend the Ramsport one's nice finish and cut/trimmed properly no messing just screwed straight on

http://shop.ramsport.com/collections/nissan-micra-parts/products/micra_carbon_door_cards

Have you got any info/photos of them? Because Ramsport have none, (I asked them), which is rather dissapointing to be honest...

Strange, I must'ave bought mine 6 months ago mind. I have photos but can't upload atm (photosharing websites are banned at work) so will try to remember this evening. When I ordered them I was told they don't stock them so it was a 3 week wait for them to get round to making them, they obviously just keep a template. They are flat door cards cut to shape, they are handed, approx 3mm thick from memory with no holes, so I had to cut holes for door handles.

Ah let's see if this works.....

Attachments

• doorcards1.jpg
    doorcards1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,446
Back