Car yard dreamers?

CMF_Extortion

» CMF Member
Picked up A Mirca this week as a second car for my wife to run back and forth to Uni for the next 12 months and then when shes done, turn it into a project for me. Paid $2500 and its in pretty good shape. A few scratches and a little wear but overall not to bad and I'm happy with it. 180000kms on the clock and even has alloy's. Just now joined the mirca forum and looking forward to getting some tips and tricks when it comes to spicing her up a bit. The Mirca that is.

Attachments

• 68284.jpg
    68284.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 26

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
If I honest that micra I think will sell for close to the asking price. It's clean like very clean. Near show room type clean and with only 46000 on the clock it's got alot of life in it.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
Extortion WROTE:

"Picked up A Mirca this week as a second car for my wife to run back and forth to Uni for the next 12 months and then when shes done, turn it into a project for me. Paid $2500 and its in pretty good shape. A few scratches and a little wear but overall not to bad and I'm happy with it. 180000kms on the clock and even has alloy's. Just now joined the mirca forum and looking forward to getting some tips and tricks when it comes to spicing her up a bit. The Mirca that is.

That Micra is still on ebay, did you change your mind?

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Micra_King WROTE:

"Seen many K11's in dealers that are asking to much for them eg $4999 but this one takes the cake as far as im concerned<BR><BR><BR><A title=http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...sid=124B4503B651&amp;__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32 href="http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...sid=124B4503B651&amp;__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32" target=_blank>http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...sid=124B4503B651&amp;__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32</A>|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&amp;__Qpb=1&amp;__Nne=15&amp;SearchAction=N&amp;seot=1&amp;__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846%204294962999%204294949972&amp;silo=1011 <BR><BR>I think they are dreaming if they think anyone is going to lay down $8990 for a stock 16yo micra just because its a one owner with low k's. What do others think?

Agreed - Dreaming...

CMF_Extortion

» CMF Member
micragirl WROTE:

"Extortion WROTE:

"Picked up A Mirca this week as a second car for my wife to run back and forth to Uni for the next 12 months and then when shes done, turn it into a project for me. Paid $2500 and its in pretty good shape. A few scratches and a little wear but overall not to bad and I'm happy with it. 180000kms on the clock and even has alloy's. Just now joined the mirca forum and looking forward to getting some tips and tricks when it comes to spicing her up a bit. The Mirca that is. "</div>

That Micra is still on ebay, did you change your mind?

[/quote

Nope. Picked it up last Wednesday. I guess he hasn't taken it down yet.

Back