Can't log into to read my private messages?

pietro

Ex. Club Member
Ed: What is your email address?

New message that now appears:

"Micra Sports Club

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

Logged In User
Username: pietro "

An Admin might respond to this quicker if its posted in the Members feedback / help section as its not a general topic

Arnold

Arnold said:
An Admin might respond to this quicker if its posted in the Members feedback / help section as its not a general topic

Arnold

it's called "members" feedback forum for a reason arnold, it's for members!

Jim said:
Arnold said:

Arnold

it's called "members" feedback forum for a reason arnold, it's for members!

Lol, whoops! Cheers Jim :)

I want to become a member, how do I do this and how much does it cost?

Does anyone have ED's email address also?

you don't need Ed's address as he's not the main person in charge of the MSC anymore. you need to contact Kev at [email protected] or James at [email protected]

and I already gave you the link to where you signup, click where i wrote "official members" on first reply and it'll take you to the joining link. for a silver membership, it's £20, and for a bronze it's £10 (i think)

Back