Cancer Research - Race for life - Please sponsor me

eltaylor001

North Rep
Hello,

I'm taking part in the Bradford Race for Life on 04/06/2006 to raise money for Cancer Research UK and would really welcome your support.

Please take a moment to sponsor me. It's really easy - you can donate online by credit or debit card at the following address:

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/eletaylor

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Cancer Research UK. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will add an automatic 28% bonus to your donation at no cost to you. Please join me in supporting Cancer Research UK and a fabulous cause!

Thanks and best wishes,

Eleanor

D4R73N said:
I'll help you out, very good cause!

Thanks this race means alot to me having lost both my father and my younger sister to cancer. It's my chance to help stop this happening others

I'll sponsor you mate and will see if I can get some other people too also. It is indeed a very good cause. Lost my Dad to it 5 years ago now.

Should post a link in general mate so non-offical members can donate too.

My life has been affected from it also due to my Dad having it. Won't get into it on here though, very good cause i will donate as soon as i get enough in my bank!

Moved to general to get more attention :) Very good cause and good luck with it. I'l arrange my finances and see if i can sponsor you too :)

Back