Can someone tell me what kind of wheels these are(pic)

CMF_ukkie

» CMF Member
Hello i've bought a wide arch kit (same as on the pic) now i need some wheels to fill up my arches. does someone know what kind of wheels these are?

greetz michael

CMF_germank11

» CMF Member
Hey it is the "te37" produced by volk racing. I am looking for deepdish-rims too, look at my post about the te37, i have noticed every aviable size.

regards christian

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
germank11 WROTE:

"Oh i forget, where do yu get the wide arch kit from?

For the umpteenth time, Yahoo japan :p

It's not really the wheel type that you need to know if you want to bring the wheels in line with the guards - it's the offset and width of the wheel. I would very much like to know myself what width/offset is needed to bring them in line like that. I've been looking around for a while now but anyone that has fitted them up either hasn't had the right offset so they're majorly inset from the guards (which looks ****.. +40 offset kinda ****) or doesn't speak english (i.e. any of the ones in japland).

If you find out, let us know ;) Honestly I could do the measurements but I haven't been bothered thus far.. haha.

---dens

CMF_germank11

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:
For the umpteenth time, Yahoo japan :p

Haha, funny, but he comes from the netherlands, the neighbourhood to germany. And i think it will be much easier to get it where he get it from, before i get in trouble with some yahooparts, i also need some documents to drive it legal, and i dont think japanparts will come with some kind of documents.... haha ;)

CMF_ukkie

» CMF Member
Hi thanks for the info of the wheel type. i know about the offset story. This weekend i whil fit the arches to the car, when the kit is fit i whill go do some measurements to calculate the correct offset. and ofcource let u know what it is. Germank11 i've bought the kit from a japanees friend of my(his cousin lives in Japan) it cost me around 340 euro for the kit incl fitting parts. and a instalation manual(in japanees?!?!)

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"germank11 WROTE:<BR><BR>"Oh i forget, where do yu get the wide arch kit from?"</DIV><BR><BR>For the umpteenth time, Yahoo japan :p <BR><BR>It's not really the wheel type that you need to know if you want to bring the wheels in line with the guards - it's the offset and width of the wheel. I would very much like to know myself what width/offset is needed to bring them in line like that. I've been looking around for a while now but anyone that has fitted them up either hasn't had the right offset so they're majorly inset from the guards (which looks ****.. +40 offset kinda ****) or doesn't speak english (i.e. any of the ones in japland).<BR><BR>If you find out, let us know ;) Honestly I could do the measurements but I haven't been bothered thus far.. haha.<BR><BR>---dens

dens my man, your asking the wrong people.
it would be a -0 offset or at the very most +10. but given the concave and the size of the wheel, it would be closer to -0.

large251063.jpg

look at this konig, this is 15x7 -0 offset. its a similar offset to that TE37 posted above.

Back