Can someone explain...

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
why it will cost me £800 less to insure a 2.0 L200 pickup than my 1.0 Micra, I'm thinking of getting a new car lol.

l200 pickups are classed as a family saloon, believe it or not micras are hot hatchs, i laughed a little aswell, i can get insured on my micra for 400, thats with 3 years experience,no no claims and 5 points!!! oh and a free mot

also if you were to crash the l200 it would just plow through whatever you hit and continue with minimal damage so insurance dont have to pay out much on those hahahahahahaha

Post office insurance were the only ones and they only wanted £1200, now I need to work out if the extra cost in fuel is less than 800...

I know a lot of people that buy Fiat Coupes, Supras, Skylines, Pulsars etc

They're not expensive to buy or insure really. But they all sell them 3 months later when they realise how expensive they are for fuel.

One of my friends drives a Navara. It's great when we are going shooting or fishing, but not so good around town, particularly when trying to park! Looks smart though.

It's TPFT, I don't see the point in fully comp. The extra fuel and tax costs won't add up to £800, plus if I get a diesel I'll save even more.

also if you were to crash the l200 it would just plow through whatever you hit and continue with minimal damage so insurance dont have to pay out much on those hahahahahahaha

So true! my sister had a cop car go into the side of theirs at over 90mph, just knackered the doors and gave the baby a bit of a fright. Would get expensive in Bristol tho as theyre always getting their tyres slashed!

Back