BREAKING k10 super 1.0l offers on anything!

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
super NOT super s!!!! It was my first car so dont want to see it go but its not worth repairing and the garage space would be nice. The body work is in good nick as is most off the car apart from what i smashed! its got the super spoiler and the ledge green tartan seats! o an black plastics. im unsure on the condition of everything but if anyone is after anything just give me a shout and il go have a look.:k10: some parts are already gone for my other car but most of its there! i havent checked the paint code but its red! il check it when im next in the garage. :wasntme:

hey hey have you got any window wiper handles im after a few odds and sods
what wheels are on it ? would it be possible to come and have a nose at whats on it ? as im in cardiff aswell
pm me if you want

sorry its been a long day! i mean window winder handles lol

Hi,

Is it manual of automatic? My automatic just gone, I'm looking for a used one. Will pay for shipping. Let me know THanks!

any news on the carpet, i wish i was nearer to you so i could come down and have a look at it

Really i need a dash, heater matrix and the bonnet catch mechanism. Also the washer bottle if possible?

What colour is it? 526 red by any chance.....pleeease!

i dont know its red! il check when i go home next.

the carpet is an absoute state sorry its in the garage filled with tools and junk its badly torn.

i havent got a bonnet catch its on my other car now as my one broke, but ive got the heater matrix, and probably the washer bottle, if you can wait my house mate is from birmingham i could get him to take it back next time he goes. i think im going to hang onto the dash for a few weeks im going to take it out spray it up put it in my super s and obviously then the super s one will be spare.

and its a manual but the box is shot any way from when i crashed it

Yeah cheers Bombz that would be great, just let me know when it'll be coming back and where to collect from.

Cheers mate (PM me if you want)

Back