brake lights!

i need help a.s.ap as my rear brake lights have stoped working!

i chnaged bulbs either side and only my taillights cum on and not my brake lights????

ther is sum water in my right hand reflector culkd it be that or is ther sumthing lese?????

maybe water causing a bad earth. Or as said above the bulb holders arent making good contact with the bulb - or the fuse has blown!

you cant spell cant?? "cnt" You can spell "actualy" But you you cant spell "always"! Im going to try not to be insulting, you may be dyslexic although doubtful as they tend not to be able to remember the order of sounds in words or what they look like!
Youve obviously taken some time to learn text speak, do yourself a favour get a dictionary! Even i refered to one in this post! Lazy!!!!

Oh and you most probaly have the bulbs the wrong way round, bad earth, brake light switch, short in wiring or damage!

you cant spell cant?? "cnt" You can spell "actualy" But you you cant spell "always"! Im going to try not to be insulting, you may be dyslexic although doubtful as they tend not to be able to remember the order of sounds in words or what they look like!
Youve obviously taken some time to learn text speak, do yourself a favour get a dictionary! Even i refered to one in this post! Lazy!!!!

Oh and you most probaly have the bulbs the wrong way round, bad earth, brake light switch, short in wiring or damage!

ROFL :D :D

under the brake pedal is a wee relay which pushes down when you press the brake pedal, this happend in mine and i had to change it, check that

Well done dude! Cant help you out if i cant read your post (Y) .

There will be two wires going into the switch connected the the pedal, short these out with a splitpin, hair clip or something similar! If the lights come on then you need a new switch.

Back