115.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Photo-0037.jpg
    Photo-0037.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo-0038.jpg
    Photo-0038.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 153
how powerful are they rik,
cause on a k10 you pull the bonnet puller and the bonnet comes off the latch then just lift it up by hand but i want it so when i pull the bonnet puller the bonnet comes off the latch and lifts it self up,

so i guess they have to be very powerful to make it go from flat to up

Fordy said:
how powerful are they rik,
cause on a k10 you pull the bonnet puller and the bonnet comes off the latch then just lift it up by hand but i want it so when i pull the bonnet puller the bonnet comes off the latch and lifts it self up,

so i guess they have to be very powerful to make it go from flat to up

Tbh i wouldn't bother with them for a k10 mate. The bonnet opens from the wrong end, if u fit these u won't have any access to the engine as the rod's would be in the way!!!!!

they are 13" long so they wont get in the way much

and they are strong! i cant push them in with my hands,i strugle to push them in against the floor.

dunno how they will react on a bonnet though lol...im sure they will lift it up on its own no problem

im going to have to measure tomorrow and see if they will get in the way i dont think they will if i mount them in a certain position

They don't really get in the way, my mate has them on his Mondeo and when we had the top end of the V6 off they were no problem at all.
They also do lift that big bonnet up lovely, is a top mod IMO

Somebody buy a pair take pics,and tell us how they perform and easy thry were to fit etc etc and i'll buy a pair as they look the doggys esp being in polished chrome!!" ;)

Back