Bonnet for SALE!!!!!

U

uppy

As you all know i had spare bonnet that dad sprayed onto for sale now make offers he aint sure what to charge anyone who wants to see it can either come here and look or i will put it on my car and meet you half way

Airbrushing is a fine art and takes a lot of patience and practice to get it right.

I have the flag faded in and out over my bonnet and wing with a 3d effect white swirl into it.

Price for airbrushing can vary a lot, but you would expect to pay a hell of a lot more then £40-£60 for a bonnet. For example my bonnet and wing would be £150.

However, please take no offence here I highly doubt anyone would want that particular design on a K10 bonnet, you would be better off offering airbrushing to the customers design or come up with a list of designs.

i.e book a car in for a few days and work on it like that with what the customer wants.

Kev said:
Airbrushing is a fine art and takes a lot of patience and practice to get it right.

I have the flag faded in and out over my bonnet and wing with a 3d effect white swirl into it.

Price for airbrushing can vary a lot, but you would expect to pay a hell of a lot more then £40-£60 for a bonnet. For example my bonnet and wing would be £150.

However, please take no offence here I highly doubt anyone would want that particular design on a K10 bonnet, you would be better off offering airbrushing to the customers design or come up with a list of designs.

i.e book a car in for a few days and work on it like that with what the customer wants.

i agree with this, i wouldnt want to be driving around with scary mary on me bonnet and can i please reiterate that the quality needs checked before hand

right he only did it cause he had a spare bonnet laying around its not like he was going to sell it in the first place its just a hobbie at the mo... and paul saw the work last night ask him what he thinks of it if you need to know bout the quality of it

twas very good quality uppy's bonnet is prob the best blended in bonet vent i have eer seen. and the brushing is top notch ( can ur dad do full resprays?)

nah cause he hasnt got a air tight place to do it... but 2nd week of august i will be driving a finished airbrush job on my micra so look out lol

Back