Greetings From Seattle USA

I just recently bought a Pao, as in 3 days ago, One thing that sucks about being a Yank is we're only allowed to import cars when they get to 25 years old, I just bought a S-Cargo in Canada in January and a Pao just a few days ago. Canadians are allowed to bring in cars 15 years old so it's much easier for me to get a car from West Coast Canada than it is to import one myself from the UK or Japan. Just so you know I also own a Series 3 Austin Allegro! Yes I'm a Huge Rubbish British Leyland Fan! I have probably the Only Allegro in the states. I have owned a Wedge Princess, a early Mk1 MG Metro, a Maestro Vanden Plas and several "real" Minis Not to be confused with the current BINIs. I've also had a series of Ladas both Rivas and Samaras which were never sold in the States but Were foisted on to unsuspecting Canadians. and Now We come to the Pike Factory cars. I wanted a S-Cargo BAD for years!! It was just a matter of waiting until the magic date of January 1 2014 when the 1989s were FINALLY old enough! I got my Snail van down from Canada on January 5th and I loved it so much I Had to have a Pao! The in Canada I got the S-Cargo from imported the Pao for me special from Japan. As for the Be-1 and the Figaro!!!.....well I'm not as much of a fan of those two and I'm limited to space for Seven cars which is what I have at the moment and have no plans on selling anything......Sooooo Two Pike cars it must be!! Just stumbled on to your forum and was pretty happy to find it and Just wanted to say Hi!!

Hi

Bini.. lol
I hate those too ;)
And the new fiat 500, and the new and indeed "new" new beetles
*shudders*

Sound like you generally have good taste, although princess? Really? :p

Welcome to the forum
I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful info around to help you care for your pao

We love pictures here, by the way *hint hint*

Welcome bro. A man with taste... although half of those cars... I have no idea shat they are...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back