[BNE] K11 Roll Cage & Front Bumper

CMF_deluxe

» CMF Member
For sale:

1 x Bolt-in 7-point K11 Micra roll cage with padding, backing plates and bolts - $500 o.n.o

008_zpsa3a5cd78.jpg

Bumper Sold

CMF_jay.w

» CMF Member
no prob so hard to get haha. btw iv seen your micra on the net here and there and you have made one hell of a micra looks great could you tell me who did all the body work and respray ect? looking to fix up my super s

CMF_gee-aye-dee

» CMF Member
do you own that car? pretty sure you were watching one day as the police followed me off the centenary highway at sumner park in my white r31 with red wheels lol.

in the distance you seemed to have a look of relief on your face. i did not lol

CMF_deluxe

» CMF Member
jay.w - I bought the car pretty much as you see it in that photo, so I can't tell you who did the body work / paint. Sorry mate.

gee-aye-dee - I did own this car and YES, I remember you and that incident! HAHAHAHA!! When I saw that Hwy Patrol car, I was like "....****..."

CMF_Seb

» CMF Member
How did you made that SS front bumper replica? Looks like you even managed to recreate the driving lights brackets? Very interesting!

CMF_snapsecond

» CMF Member
is this john dolli's (xsoarerx on here) old car??? has modded rear lower control arms for bad ass camber????

if it is, i know the guy who put this together!!!! also, i would love to grab ur front number!!!

goody

Back