Blue peter micra- BB

B

Ben

Seen this on BB earlier, never seen it before

Original thread
http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12599

i think it's quite nice. I'm into subtle mods. I like my cars to look standard but go like $h|t off a shovel. I'm not into massive bodykits / big shiny wheels. My mini has 10" wheels on it, but 6" wide, perfect proportions.

i cant stand that BB site its full of nothing but bitter stupid small minded people. if you ask me if you cant say something nice then shut the h*ll up.

as for that micra if it has nos it gets my thumbs up :p

yea them people seem very stupid,

It doesn't matter what the car looks like as long as the owner is happy with it. it brings new meaning to "MICRA Underestimated"

they just automatically hate micras,

Mat Krazy K10man said:
i cant stand that BB site its full of nothing but bitter stupid small minded people. if you ask me if you cant say something nice then shut the h*ll up.

as for that micra if it has nos it gets my thumbs up :p

not really as wether something looks good and doesn't look good is totally down to opinion. THeir opinion is different to ours. Does that make it wrong? I don't see how.

TBH it is more single minded to say "your wrong cos i think it looks good".

Ian

that DAN205 takes the piss, dunno the guy but the red nova on his avatar is my friends old nova, my house is a few doors up just before the caravan, very odd as my mate dont no him

whats with that site they all take the piss

Your right it does work lol :)
I like that micra, and that's only my opinion. I hate it when other people think that their so important that everyone must agree with them.

hehehe,

i knew a guy who hated my car because it was a micra, he liked all the mods but because it was a micra it ws crap,

people are reluctant to like unpopular things even if they like them....

i much prefer this one
off4.JPG

Originally posted by NeX people are reluctant to like unpopular things even if they like them....

Hmm interesting logic, i like it!

i know a guy who really likes my micra but refuses to buy one because it's a micra...

what are those things on the bonnet?

you got washers, vents, bonnet pins and something else....

Back