black plastic front bumper :D

thanks for getin back to me guys, sounds great but both 7 to 8 hours round trip bit to far, got any ideas? work closer to london or visiting family one weekend further down my way, could meet up?

does anyone know a good company and the weight and dimensions? they ask for all that stuff, thanks for the help optipart

Dare I ask what is wrong with your old one and if I could possibly take it off your hands?

Craig

Per chance could I get some pics, or is it totalled? I am interested in getting a bumper to play with...

Craig

play with? unless you want it for bumper cars i cant seeing it be much use
it fits on and stuff but its got a like a 2 inch letterbox where bumper has been cut by the mount and the bumper sits abit up on the left

im using it every day but its not ideal even though u would hardly notice at a glance

Yeah, that's no bones to me, I'm looking to what some nice holes in it anyway and I don't use the re-inforced mounts.

Any chance of a quick pic?

Cheers

Cheers for that :)

Rough guess you're maybe weighing 5 kilos, it's the kind of thing that would be costed on size I would imagine Haynes gives a width of 1585mm so say that then you have a depth and height of roughly 400mm by 400mm.

Craig

Just though - do you want a hand putting it al back together and is the chassis still straight etc?

chassis seam true i have taken the bumper off already to look and just had to fold out the wing abit but other than that its ok.

camera is out of battery so ill take on phone and send it later tonight once i get back to my comp with bluetooth, thanks craig.

Back