Black Alloys

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Well....got my alloys booked in for Thursday, gettin a gloss black finish on them, hopefully look good.

Whats everyone else think??

will post pics when i get them back :)

micra_035.jpg

id have sprayed the splitters instead of the alloys, but its your car, your the one who has to drive it, you do what you think will make it look better!

the alloys complement the door handles and the clear side repeaters, they dont make them stand out to much, if they are painted black the wheels will pretty much kinda disapear into the background and the door handles will stick out like a soar thumb..they wont look to bad in black, i wood prob keep them as normal if it was me.

door handles will be going colour coded soon, and side repeaters will be gettin smoothed off......so i thought black wud compliment the splitters and tints, thats an old pic, tints arent on on tht pic :)

well i planned on putting them into my DTM mirrors but they kinda failed the MOT because ya cant position them to see out :D lol, so gonna see if i can modify them so i can see out of them and have side repeators in aswell :)

Hmm, yeah, it would look good if your keeping the splitters black and colour coding the handle's and re-locating the side repeaters. Im kinda into the two tone thing!
Although i still think it would be better if you simply spray your splitters and leave everything else.... your choice though, go for what you think!
Sorry for questioning what your doing, its just my opinion :D

when door handles are colour coded will look great.
It dont really make a difference either way, i dont think if the splitters are colour coded or not!

well got the wheels back yesterday, i love them, ignore the hole in the wing on sum pics, gettin that sorted on monday. Should be lookin decent for donny :) maybe biggish pictures, Jus debating what to do with the calipers and the rear drums now?? Suggestions?

micra001.jpg

micra002.jpg

micra003.jpg

micra004.jpg

micra006.jpg

enjoy :)

admittadle they are quite nice stiod still to look at. but

i still dislike black alloys and prefered the car how it was. when we were having a little drive last night i kept having a look. but no. sorry man i prefer them before!!!

they look excellent, when you go in to get your door handles colour coded are you gonna get the black strip on the tailgate colour coded as well? t'is like the only thing that isnt red on there (apart from the splitters, of course)

looking good though!!

car looks kool in the first photoshop but i personally think they would have looked better left alone but that just my opinion, at the end of the day its your car and what you like goes, anyways, car is coming along smashing G

Back