Black Alloys or not ?

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey guys

What do you reacon ? Spray my wheels black or leave them silver?

I am getting it lowered by 40mm hopefully by the weekend.

cheers

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 265
everyone seems to have black wheels now...its up to you mate

i say if you have to ask,,dont do it

i only had the idea tonight but i was going to approach you :D im getting the springs off 59BHP and he said he would be able to help me put them on,

you on msn atm kris ?

my car is the same colour as ur car and my alloys are black and they look quality when u look at them from far away so if i had the choice of alloys again i would go black again

Attachments

• Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 243
witty05 said:
my car is the same colour as ur car and my alloys are black and they look quality when u look at them from far away so if i had the choice of alloys again i would go black again

looks nice and low

i have the same alloys as witty05 and they look really nice on a micra :)

but it totaly depends on what your theame is for your micra.. my car is red and black so i got black wheels...

but if you have a blue car with clear lights for example then maybe white wheels would be better :)

leave em silver deffo, the whole black wheel thing is over now and it just looks turd anyway, might as well just get some steelies and slam them on if ur after black

Do like the black alloys but imo i like your silver 1's better!Up 2 you though m8!

personally i dont like black alloys. I like silver or chrome ones or even gold where they shine and sparkle in the sun :) but thats my personal preference. Go for what you want your car to look like mate! end of the day your the one whos driving it :)

as you can see it's near perfect 50/50 for and against :) so it's up to you

so paint them black ;)

G_Man said:
i would say go black, spraying the wheels on my car was the best thing i ever did :p

airmax 95's was the best trainers ever made....wen they was in fashion :D

wen you did yours g_man not many had black rims,,so it was different and now most people have dark rims

where did you buy that paint for the filler flap? it doesn't look right. i get my spray paint from nissan £7, which is cheaper than halfords because you get the paint and clear coat. plus you order it with your paint code so that it matches the colour of the car perfectly.
also i like the wheels black.
hope this is of some help.

Back