best way to lower my car

best to check with your insurer to see how much it'll cost you in extra premium first ;)
....and if it's barable, and they will still insure you...then, well....there are loads of threads about lowering K11's
corsa shocks....matiz set ups....and other such stuff I don't understand LOL

30-35mm = Springs

35-60mm uprated springs and shocks

60+ coilovers either polo/corsa bought and modified or bought pre modded off @h701micra
or expensive micra specific coilovers.

That's the short version.

Use the search bar and look up k11 lowering guide for more info

For that sort of drop go with daewoo matiz rear springs. Strip your front strut and replace the micra spring with the daewoo rear. In the back cut a single coil off the micra spring and use a corsa B shock absorber to keep it captive. Any issues give me a shout I've done this one more than the once or twice now haha.

Go to B&Q and buy aload of paving slabs job done.

If its only by 40mm theres loads loads of lowering springs about. I know matt humphries sells them and 60mm ones.

For that sort of drop go with daewoo matiz rear springs. Strip your front strut and replace the micra spring with the daewoo rear. In the back cut a single coil off the micra spring and use a corsa B shock absorber to keep it captive. Any issues give me a shout I've done this one more than the once or twice now haha.

+1 this was the route I took and it works well and is cheap

Back