BERTY's BACK!!!!!

SHR3K

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys after the 2 weeks of depresion i got some good news earlier this week. My car had a full engine rebuild and it turns out it wasn't the oil sump it was the gaskets, so they replaced all teh gaskets and it only cost me a tenner for the gaskets!

I got the engine rebuild free well 4 pints :S but that was because the guy had to do one to finish his course off but he did a good job :D

Just finished running it in and it seems to be working.

Back to business, new exhaust to get rid of the fu... cant say that, messed up one and i need a new rear bumper so i will look out on buy and sell for a bodykit :D

If anyone has on pm me!

Also i got the price for my new install so that will be going in in the next 3 months along with seats and a full paint job :D

So watch this space guys, and i got berty back :D

Im over the moon,

Shr3k

yay and noooo!!!

yay cos this means my driver is back!!!

and noo cos i have an empty garage with a pit :S

Just wait shr3k will be starting driving lessons soon (just need to get the provisioal as soon as i get paid :S)

i could rag the **** out of your micra if i pass :D
but then again you do that any way.

Dont forget rental of the pit for the evening is dinner :p

and it doesnt mean 1 gets taken off the list.

Cya all laters

Jackassuk

Hehe Well done jackassuk :)

I really need to find a spray painter whom will give me a discount before i can start my micra, looking like a full respray after some neglect by the previous owner and passers by :(

I can't believe you nearly wrote it off coz it was wrongly diagnosed!! So glad you found out and fixed her :)

Yeah she was a lucky micra...

A 900 quid + problem was actually a 6.99 gasket problem :S

Anyway projects back,

Next 3 weeks, New Exhuast, front door speakers and air filter.

In 2 months, Seats, harnesses and a 600 quid sound system :D

So watch this space oh and in october, PAINT JOB :D

Obviously de-locking,

Then after all that, Engine and suspension,

Oh and engine will be a 2.0 conversion, then i got to get anew car and keep it for shows lol.

Shr3k

Back