Aztec's Mistikal Micra introduction

A

aztec micra

Well i am new here so i that let me introduce myself i am a member of micrafanclub in holland

this is my car i some of the options are:

Nissan Micra 1.3i 16v Aztec

STYLING:
-Kameleon kleur (Mistical Yellow).
-nr. 96/180
-Intrax -65mm .
-Alba 15 inch chrome rims
-Goodyear Eagle F1 195/45/15 tyres
-tinted windows icl. front window
-classified alarm.
-homemade eyebrows on the front and back lights
-side skirts

TUNING:
-K&N filter.
-Remus exhaust

ICE:
-Pioneer DEH-P8400MP head unit.
-Pioneer CD-RB20
-7 inch TFT DVD player
-Emphaser EX12T3 subwoofer(700 watt RMS 1000 watt peak).
-Emphaser EA 2190
-Alpine V-power
-Magnat classic 360
-Powercap.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

welcome!

nice looking K11 you got there. would be nice to see some photos of it without the gaffa tape on it!

they wil come the day afther tomorrow okey

then they wil be placed on the car and i will make new photos

by the way sorry if my english is not so good i will do my best

the front one is from a renault laguna and the rear one is a front splitter from a seat ibiza

RE: RE: Aztec's Mistikal Micra introduction

aztec micra said:
the front one is from a renault laguna and the rear one is a front splitter from a seat ibiza

did they take much work to fit?

no not much only on the side they are to long you have to make them a little smalle smaller

no only with two people in the back it happens an when i am turning arrouns the front wheel scrubs on the inside

u got a website for these people then? I might have a look into coz i am thinking of going lower but i have 16"s on so wont be able to go that low

That car is sexy mate. :cool: Dont worry about your english, half of us on here cant do it either!:)

Edit: I think you should take the badges of the back, will make it look smoother

do you not have speedbumps in the netherlands? that rear is low !!!

welcome to the club anyway

micar said:
do you not have speedbumps in the netherlands? that rear is low !!!

welcome to the club anyway

we have got a lot of them here but when i go over slowly it workes.
the front splitter has already boken 2 times and on the back there are scratscis (i dont know if this is the right word) on

but as i sad earlyer if there are no people in the back there are almost no problems

the pictures arent working for me?
sounds like a nice car though.
you are almost right saying scratscis, it is spelled scratches though. you'r english is good though, a lot of english people cant write as well as you.
welcome to the forums.
Owen

as promised a new pic today

only now my old wheels are under the car when the winter is over mij chrome alba's will be back under

index.php

oh sorry you cannot see him sorry I will fix this

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 235
Very nice car there mate!!! I like it alot and love the colour of them k11's. Very nice, and some very tasteful mods. :D Keep up the good work. :)

JayY said:
nice!! where are your other wheels?

these are fore in the winter in one month or so my other wheels will be back on. then i will make new pictures and you all will see them

as i promised here is a picture of my car with the side skirts and my chrome wheels

index.php

Oh very nice and very low, I wouldnt eva be able to get away with that everywhere are spead bumps in banbury and there not the smallest of things

still cant get over the fact that the front window is tinted - is it legal in holland? Also, where you had those arches stuck on - the paint is reflecting the light at a different position so looks a different colour- nice motor though

well about the front window it is legal and it is not legal you may gow til 35% tinting but manny people have got a ticket (from the police) for it, so it is not verry claer what is allowed and what is not allowed but as long as i don't get a ticket it stays on.

and about the skirts no they are not M3 they are universal and they are from carzone but they look alike M3 but then with a somthin on it at the back side

they were 150 euro then you have to make them fit that is only cut of 0,5 m then you let them get painted and you put them on your car verry simpel

hey there again here ara some new pictures of my car soon i hope to have new rear light the so called lexus look light

Foto=QQGNXHA3

Foto=6O8E36MZ

Foto=VYWJBHSM

Foto=JQBCYC7W

Foto=VNTXG7LQ

Foto=SWIYGYA4

Foto=HTUOSB8D

Foto=IN7LCZRV

Foto=R3OXTPU3

Foto=HTIKOZAB

Back