Attention: jackgimbert

Hi,

I know this isnt technically buy and sell but this is the only place on the forum I thought it would get noticed. Basially, I was doing a deal on some micra parts on micraholics with a guy with the user name "jackgimbert" but since the forum has closed so quickly without notice, and no other contact had been made apart from PM's, i'm a bit lost on the deal, we were just arranging when to collect the things and now its gone.

I was hoping I could leave this post here on the chance that he is or will register on this forum now and we can pick it up again.

Thank you

Chris

sorry only just got to the computer, can you pick the bits up on saturday?

Hi,

I don't think I can get there this saturday as I'm relying on somebody else with a larger car to collect them with me, I know its a bit cheeky but would the following saturday be any good (the 1st). Ive got someone who has said they can definetly come with me then to collect them.

Thanks

Chris

yes the 1st will be fine. sorry about the confusion i have been unable to get to the computer the last couple of days. you will need to contact my dad (Ray) for directions 07785278445.

Hey,

Just a quick note to say cheers for the items! Out of intrest, there were a few bits on the car I'd like to ask about and the situation wether your willing to sell them, do you have an email address I can email you at and explain a bit futher?

Cheers

Chris

Back