anyone up for a north east meet?

Micra_Marc

Ex. Club Member
north east meet, metro centre retail park, outside staples on wednesday 25th of october.
if anyones interested, let me no

well yeh, check out each others rides & bits. as for the other north east meeting, its bound to be a weekend & i can't make weekends. i know it's short notice but anyone up for it?

Micra_Marc, Why not meet up with us at Teesside park that wednesday? I'm normally there from 730/8 till late.

seen your car around micra_mark in asda a few times actually in peterlee, smart looking motor - will you settle an argument between me n the missus - did it used to have stripes?!

mackem_micra said:
seen your car around micra_mark in asda a few times actually in peterlee, smart looking motor - will you settle an argument between me n the missus - did it used to have stripes?!
His car did have them yeah LOL.

I will be there as usual Marc. So will the rest of our website too.

yes it had stripes, just couldn't be bothered with them anymore so got rid of them lol.
as for wednesdays, i meet with durham streetcars through the metro centre, wicked night, anyones welcome, want some more micra's there. get yourselves along, its every wednesday.

anyone iterested in meeting, check out www.durhamstretcars.com

Micra_Marc said:
yes it had stripes, just couldn't be bothered with them anymore so got rid of them lol.
as for wednesdays, i meet with durham streetcars through the metro centre, wicked night, anyones welcome, want some more micra's there. get yourselves along, its every wednesday.

anyone iterested in meeting, check out www.durhamstretcars.com
LOL you spelt it wrong but nevermind..

www.durhamstreetcars.com

Thanks for that Marc! I also hope to see more people there too!

Back