Any pics of centre consoles?

Hi

Looking for pics of centre console (radio surround) that are modded. e.g. painted or modified? What sort of paint do you use.?

Thanks.

I have one with some tacky 'carbon fibre' on it
Photo002.jpg

from the left: Start key(i can't start the engine without), engine start, and i use the others for interior neon, the central console was cutted and modified to fit the stereo and then sprayed in black ;) cheers

from the left: Start key(i can't start the engine without), engine start, and i use the others for interior neon, the central console was cutted and modified to fit the stereo and then sprayed in black ;) cheers

Man after my own heart, lol. Looks ace mate, the company I work for has just offered me a an Engine start system, which includes, 1 x Chrome Blue Rocker Cover with LED Switch, LED lamp to say the Switch is Live an and Big Blue Engine Start Button which turns off after the cars started, an all for free woo hoo.

Anyway back to the thread in hand, I would post a pick but having trouble opening "IMAGE HOSTING" it just doesn't work.

ive got a flocked one (to go with my flocked dash) and a standrad silver one (some facelift ones came in silver from facetory)

Back