Any Irish micra owners??

If i still have the micra ill try!! Planning a change soon though.... but i have two possible cars lined up one is a 1.5 turbo k11 haha

No idea its a lad i know from meets he has it up in his shed, selling his glanza which im interested in but im gonna try get him to part with the micra, money talks ;) haha

Glanza v with a td04 turbo is the plan so ill probably get a near standard ine and do the turbo kit and ecu amd all myself :) cant wait, i was toying with the idea of turboing the micra and do big engine work but a mate put 5000 into his micra making it 1.3 turbo and it ended up being nowhere near as fast as a glanza and cost twice as much :/ basically he scared me off doing it cos he had to sell it standard then and sell all parts seperate

Personally I hate glanzas. Drove my mates one for a while didn't like it felt like it was falling apart

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ah ya need to spend a lot of time and find the right one, they are a bottomless pit of wasted money if your starting from standard but if ya buy cheap and fix up a modded one ya can get a great car.... im going to see one with a 6 point custom rollcage, brand new race spec coilovers put on two months ago, mines ecu, unrestricted manifold, boost controller, turbo timer, standard turbo amd has only been run at 0.85 bar boost to keep it fresh and i know the lad well, i think this is the one!! Haha

Tis sad :( will do :D but no were is open due to the bank holiday weekend :/ so bring it to get looked at Tuesday and see how long it will take :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boys any of you get anoyyed and mocked bout the micra all the time ? :mad:
Always by people who know nothing about cars, get nothing but respect from all the peteolhead mates though so i couldnt give a ****.... down in courtown lastnight and a few little scumbags from ballymun slagging it (they were about 16) so i said to the lotta them sure it beats walking doesnt it, one lad says sure iv a bike hahhaha then i told him my alloys alone were worth twice what his bike was, they fuxked off quick then

Il get it ppl that have cars... ####ing starlets and corollas :(
Oh :/ era sure ignore em man just don't listen to em their just sad if they have to give s**t to another fella bout his car :/ that's not what the car sceen shluld be about, I should be about respecting others choices we all have different tastes like :/

Oh :/ era sure ignore em man just don't listen to em their just sad if they have to give s**t to another fella bout his car :/ that's not what the car sceen shluld be about, I should be about respecting others choices we all have different tastes like :/

Exactly! Sure ever culchie and his cousin have a corolla like theyre overdone and i hate them tbh but i dont give them hassle, its more the people driving thats the problem, us micra drivers are too sound!

Exactly! Sure ever culchie and his cousin have a corolla like theyre overdone and i hate them tbh but i dont give them hassle, its more the people driving thats the problem, us micra drivers are too sound!
Same with civics and altezzas sure ther common done up yokes but a micra? They are common but few with personal taste add to em, I'd rather go to a small 5 car micra meet then a 50 car civic meet.

Back