Amp for 2x 6x9s

Hi guys, looking for a cheap and cheerful amp for my 2 6x9s to give them a bit more kick - am only getting baout 45w to each of them from my HU and looking for more. Will check and edit this post to see how much my 6x9s can take, but can you recommend any good and cheap amps? I have a tiny budget so as cheap as possible please!
Thanks

(K11 Micra, rear mounted 6x9s)

Hi guys, looking for a cheap and cheerful amp for my 2 6x9s to give them a bit more kick - am only getting baout 45w to each of them from my HU and looking for more. Will check and edit this post to see how much my 6x9s can take, but can you recommend any good and cheap amps? I have a tiny budget so as cheap as possible please!
Thanks

(K11 Micra, rear mounted 6x9s)

Hello mate, I've got a Mosfet 360 watt 2 channel amplifier in purple that I could do for £25 plus postage?

I've actually got a sub/amp set up as well, with all the wiring and stuff. All bolted down to a bit of plywood with carpet in between, fits straight into the boot of a K11 without moving about? Can do that for £50 if you can stretch that far :grinning:

Thanks mate, will look in to it. Not got my car with me for a couple of days so will check the capacity of the speakers I have first then get back to you.

Thanks mate, will look in to it. Not got my car with me for a couple of days so will check the capacity of the speakers I have first then get back to you.

Sweet. I think that even if the speakers are at a lower capacity than the amp, they should still be ok. I've used the amp to power 250 watt speakers before and it was fine (Y)

Back