Am not impressed

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Was sat at a roundabout today and some stupid honda driver decided her brakes weren't good enough and she wanted to borrow mine. Need a new bumper now :(

Thanks mate might have to take you up on that, although if she's paying I might get a quote from nissan first lol.

if she's paying mate, i'd milk it for every thing you can get from her and nissan lol

claim insurance, don't see a back bumper being a write off!

trust me mate they would, i had a little bump last year, and all i need'd was a new front bumper and my insurance company want'd to write my car off, i think its to do with the age of the cars

She said shee didn't wanna go through insurance so I figured I'd get my new doors out of her too. I got a quote for my doors today, £15 each. Dunno what a bumper will cost.

I was just checking that lol. I dunno, £35 posted? I dunno what it'll cost to post. I won't have any $$$ for another week (next thurs) but I'll have it :)

Ok thanks, I'll drop you a pm when i have the cash, at least now I can do the rear bumper mods I wanted to do.

ARGH!!!
04062008004.jpg

04062008003.jpg

pain in the arse olly! Could be worse, could have squashed your exhaust aswell!

Also if she's got a 55 plate car then she can afford to pay out :D

warm it up and push it out then beat the reinforcment bar straight, jobs a good'en, obviously take the bumper to pieces first lol.

What a pain in the bum!....easy fix :) Just beware of the Scrapping team! fwn

I ain't buying one of Hondas if they haven't got any brakes on them.....:suspect:

.....as for that woman driver, not paying attention, did she really have Insurance, what about a Licence?

No-one will know....

Can you imagine how many times this happens everyday?

She was on the phone so won't want insurance involved, so it'll cost her. It could push out but I want to modify my bumper and fibreglass in a number plate holder.

Back