(almost) Free to good home

Up for grabs if you really want it

K11 cd player iso harness

Don't want to hear will it fit ... It's for the k11

It'll cost postage so call it £2 :)

Might have a few more things going almost free so will update

Feel free to add you're own almost free stuff if you have it :)

This is almost free to you karl! will just probably cost a £5 in petrol for you to come get it :p

402959_2589853386753_1007664617_n.jpg

Nissan march dials with rev counter.
Got them for mine and the connections in the back didn't fit.
Try ed to sell them on but no luck.
So free to any one that wont's them
dials 001.JPG

ooh i wouldn't mind those dials, they would fit straight into the cabriolet (the cabriolet has stock blue dials, but someone changed the KPH to a black MPH dial and it looks crap)

and to put off anyone else, these march dials WILL NOT FIT in a UK built K11, you need to do some serious harness modding to make them fit.

lol, well i have seen people buy march dials, and then have a nightmare trying to fit them and then giving up, so just to avoid anyone wasting their time. i have tried it before, and at the very least you will need the connectors from the march, so it would be a mission to fit, and it would be easier to fit UK Super S dials.

ooh i wouldn't mind those dials, they would fit straight into the cabriolet (the cabriolet has stock blue dials, but someone changed the KPH to a black MPH dial and it looks crap)

and to put off anyone else, these march dials WILL NOT FIT in a UK built K11, you need to do some serious harness modding to make them fit.
re
They are yours if you wont them ???
Skymera doesn't wont them now..

I was put off by the fact they were KPH not MPH, but they are good looking dials!

the trip and odometer are KMs but the dials have been re calibrated to MPH. it has to be when imported. so the maximum speed the dials can display is 180mph!

Back