Almera gti alloys 15" - 2 sets

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Boths sets are 5x alloys (yes it includes an alloys spare as std on all gti models)

one set is mint condition - £150 plus delivery

2nd set is 3 silver and 2 black alloys so would need to be sprayed to sort out - £120 plus delivery

All have good tyres.

Attachments

• bluey3.JPG
    bluey3.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 249
whats a rough cost of postage d'you reckon?

what kind of condition are the mixed set? major kerbage or anything?

hmm.. what size are the tyres? and tread left? Very interested in the cheaper pair.. would they fit straight onto facelift K11?

would you be intrested in swapping the first set (not multicoloured) for 4xPulsar wheels with good tyres all around (2x Avon ZV3 and 2xCourier).. can could even include a fifth wheel as a spare.

whats the attachment for?! lol.

erm, I'll take the second set off you if you'd accept £150 posted? Give me a couple of days to think it over though.. feel free to sell to someone else if you get the chance

No as I have no need for the smaller alloys.

Put up the wrong one, the new attatchment shows the alloys. I'll take £165 posted for the cheaper set.

give me a couple of days to do some photoshops and think about it :)

again, feel free to sell to someone else

are the black ones for sale? and would they fit onto a k10?
oh and how much would it be for just the black ones, and could i get two more for cheap elsewhere?
cheers

hang on, are the black ones just normal almera gti wheels sprayed black? (dont laugh im blonde :p)

where about are you, incase i could collect?

would they fit a k11 thats the 1st set mate would u be intrested swapping them for a 8" monitor and a multi media disc player

Back