alloy centre caps

alien10

Ex. Club Member
as above, iam in need of some centre caps for the 13" alloys i got from curtis, the diamater is 60mm or hole which every you want to call it.

been looking on ebay and only found 55mm nissan ones or stickers, don't realy want stickers if possible

can any one help me

if you want the look i had with the alloys, then the hub caps are what your after. They have the micra bit already on them from the factory....lol

dam wrong word lol, i meant the bit in the middle lol, it protects the nut and grease etc holding on the wheel. If i see some at the scrappies, you want me to get them for ya....?

lol, if you could mate, the scrappy near me is a bit crap, any chance you could see if theres any side skirts and front are rear arches as well m8.

if you can't might have to try the scrappy's near parkside in shefflied to see what they got.

dam wrong word lol, i meant the bit in the middle lol, it protects the nut and grease etc holding on the wheel. If i see some at the scrappies, you want me to get them for ya....?
Hi curtis if you come across 4 of them little cap things ( the black ones with the chrome and the nissan sticker) could you post them on to me please? And what price two mate.. I cant find them at all and the scrappies over here in Ireland are useless lol :)

Back