Advice please

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
hi all, i've just noticed that small flecks of rust have appered on the bonnet and roof of my k10 o_O . will it just be a case of t-cutting these out and applying a new coat of laqure?

cheers.

IMO I wouldn't use t-cut. T-cut is cr*p.

t-cut stays abbrasive during the entire process that your polishing, the more you polish, the more scratches you are gonna inflict on the paintwork.

Use something like Meguiars Scratch X. Starts off being abbrasive, but as you are rubbing it in, it breaks down, so therefore at the end of the process, your are in effect polishing.

if its rust showing throgh u will need to have it cutted all the way back treat the rust and resprayed or the problems will re occur

no its only on the surface of the paint. lol hardcore compounding,g3 rotary. means nothing to me lol :laugh: were can i get the stuff needed to seal, halfords? as you've prob gaverd i no nothing about the paintwork side of cars.

As stated before, G3 is the best thing for cuttin'/polishing. Iv been using it for years on different things and is the best iv found. theres my 2cents worth.

Back