Admin Help

R

RIK

hello.ive just been on google searchin k12 camber kits and stuff and the first results were from www.micrasportsclub.co.uk (old) and when i clicked it a window poped up saying enter admin password because they are in the archive.

so could somone dig me the thread up? it doesnt matter if thers nothing in it lol but it mite be interesting :)

THIS> Micra Sports Club » Thread » oh dear oh dear
that makes me physically sick, and not just becuase its a K12 ... Whiteline Panhard Rod, Castor Kit, Camber Kit and a 35mm drop on shortend/uprated shocks. ...
www.micrasportclub.co.uk/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=1003&pid=11837 - 86k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

AND THIS>MSC Backup Forums :: View topic - Camber kit for k12
k12 march (FF car exclusive use) rear Camber kit XXYEN 12.800 * ... Donny 2004, santa pod, next RWYB Sun 23 May 2004, JAE 2004 Micra Sports Club's biggest ...
www.micra.org.uk/backupforums/viewtopic.php?p=45366&sid=921470a3a10898da4ef150d5252e7c8e - 33k - Supplemental Result -

THANKS

First one: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=901

Second one is as follows:

amongst other things such as body kits/exhaust etc. that k-factory in japan do for the k12. they have this i hope you get the gist from the translation.

* K12 march (FF car exclusive use) rear camber kit XXYEN 12.800 *
* In camber angle being attached to the camber angle of approximately 4.5 degrees at toe angular 18 degree to depend
SI it rose increased in the part which can hold down abnormal wear of the tire to the maximum and.
* As for this commodity for competition / it is the commodity where motor show is produced with purpose being
Please refrain the use on the general public road.
* With part installing the largest 8j - the 9j (with inch failure when to be) becomes installing possible.

and this is how low they slam it and what wheels they put on.

* Front / rear approximately 60 millimeter down (being to be for competition, vehicle inspection non- correspondence and roadspace approximately 6.8 centimeters)
The data by our company measurement (from 6 end of the month time start of sale)
Tire foil
Front 7.5-16 195/45-16 rear 9-16 195/45-16

wow just read how another company can lower it by 145mm to only 1.5cm ground clearance. they mention something along the line of ...becomes drill instalation in hatchback..removing something from the rear being regretable and is not able to use and become.
whatever that means :D

James :)

thanks james..i read the first one before but the discrption mentioned whiteline stuff so it confused me

Back